Labels

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Bells, Art & Designs



I want to share what happened in my family on 10/10/10! Zachary Hart Baker (son) married the love of his life Jessica Bright.  This is a photo of the wedding party.  The Wedding took Place at Walleye Gallery (click on their name for future shows they are having) here in Cleveland on Detroit Road in the Ohio City area. 




The pictures were taken in the flats and at the wedding by Jeffrey Sierputowski (very talented so click on his name to see more of him), I know that Zach took Jess many times to all his favorite places there.... some where he painted some of his art.






Here are two of the paintings that Zach did the week of the wedding and he used them as the back drop when they said their vows.


Sharron Walker my Sister-in-law officiated the ceremony and she did a beautiful job.  She had to hold back her tears because she has been in their lives for quite awhile and watched Zach and Jess's love grow for each other.  Sharron has done many weddings and I highly recommend her!


These were the handmade party favors painted silk screened with one of Zach's signature trademarks of the Heart (Hart get it?). I know that Jess was at that sewing machine and stuffing these little pillows for everyone to enjoy on the big day.  Also, the invitations were designed by them and had a lot of help from one of their grooms men Charlie Giglia.






Here is the Vegan......... yes I said Vegan cupcakes for the reception, and guess what...... no one knew they were vegan. We decided to tell the Non-Vegan eaters after they devoured all of them!

I really like this photo how it looks like the couple in the painting have their straws in the cake!




Here is a picture of some of the flowers that my girlfriend Meg Driscoll did for the wedding.  She is so talented and we basically gave her free reign to do as she wished..... especially with the wedding being eclectic and all and she took it and it was absolutely fabulous.  She is one of the most talented florist I have ever met.  And one thing I can say is........ you can never ever have enough flowers! If any of you need a florist I tell you...... you won't be disappointed with Meg!

 


And the Big Finally to this post........Zach painted their love in Cleveland on the west bank. I know if you drive around somewhere in the Flats you can find it and realize what a happy beautiful couple!


I also need to mention this was primarily a Vegan Wedding, Jess's Mom, Candace Barson, her sisters and friends prepared Vegan Pierogis, dips, relish trays and we also had Maha's Cafe on West 25th cater many Mediterranean delights that were devoured by all.... vegan and non-vegan alike!!!

So this is just a bit of the peeps in my life..... family & friends..... that inspire me to create create create!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ann!

    Thanks for posting about your family, especially A & Z. I must say that I'm somewhat surprised you signed-off on minors getting married. I mean they cannot possibly be of "legal" age. They were 6 years old and roasting a rubber chicken just outside of their tepee which was next to the pool in your mother's backyard. What? That was NOT 21 years ago...LIES!

    I love seeing their successes, but I'm not surprised by them given their mother and grandmother. Congrats on a job well done!

    Just one more thing...I see NOTHING posted about a certain friend of yours...hhhMppphhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pretend they are still little youngsters Mike! It then keeps us younger! I will post about you in due time! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete