Labels

Friday, March 4, 2011

First Modern Quilt Social!!!!!


Jessie (my niece) and I at our First Modern Quilt Social held at
Stitch Cleveland in Lakewood, Ohio .  Jess and I had so much fun, this is the first Modern Quilt Social they held.  I cannot wait until April 7 to go again.  They had snacks, beverages, free prizes (Jess and I both won, she won a circle quilt template and I won a book to learn how to sew small projects) and we got to test drive Heidi's midarm quilter on a frame (it wasn't as difficult as we thought it would be).  Anywho........ we both had such a good time and can't wait to conquer that quilting frame and machine I have of my own!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing our work and links! You have blossomed into a blog and social media butterfly. Is this your quilt in the picture? Congrats to you and Jesse on your wins!

    ReplyDelete