Labels

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Erin Go Bragh!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Happy St. Paddy's Day! 

May good luck be with you Wherever you go , And your blessing outnumber The shamrocks that grow.


Stuart and the Irish Table Runner

Here is the table runner that I made this past week for my Irish Brother Michael.
He has a joke that he and my sister, Colleen, were Irish Twins (and they did look an awful lot alike) and that I was his Polish sister. He actually started this on  St. Patrick's Day years ago when I wanted to wear his Notre Dame shirt for the holiday festivities and he said, "No, your not Irish you are Polish!", after much teasing though he did let me wear it.



Old Man "Angus" he wanted his picture taken too!


The finished St. Paddy's Day Table runner for Mike!~

 

Michael with Angus and Stuart


And one final picture.......... here he is as Uncle Mike and Godfather to my twin sons Aaron and Zachary.
My lil' brother!


And I will leave you with a little laugh for this beautiful sunny St. Paddy's Day: 

McQuillan walked into a bar and ordered martini after martini, each time removing the olives and placing them in a jar. When the jar was filled with olives and all the drinks consumed, he started to leave.

  "S'cuse me," said a customer, who was puzzled over what McQuillan had done. "What was that all about?"
"Nothing," he replied, "my wife just sent me out for a jar of olives."


No comments:

Post a Comment